ITP accepts students from a wide variety of backgrounds. To apply, a student needs:
- A bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university of recognized standing.
- A grade point average of at least 3.0.
- An aptitude for working with technology and good English written and oral skills.
- Three letters of recommendation
- A statement of purpose
- GRE, GMAT, or LSAT scores
- TOEFL or IELTS test scores for applicants who did not attend an institution where the native language is English
Admission is based on all aspects of the application packet. As a guideline, the typical student accepted into the MS program has:
- 3.6 GPA
- GRE scores of 161 Quantitative, 155 Verbal, and 3.5 Writing
- TOEFL score (if international) greater than 100